In addition to sweeping more than 25,000 miles of public roadways across the Southeast each month, Sweeping Corporation of America also works with developers, manufacturers and industrial facilities to clean hard surfaces during construction , and to maintain those locations on an ongoing basis.
Day and night, SCA’s fleet of state-of-the-art mechanical broom sweepers and regenerative air vacuum sweepers are working to remove dust, trash, leaves, construction debris and other refuse – not only keeping the roads clean for aesthetic purposes, but also removing safety hazards and catching the material before it ends up in stormwater systems.
Our goal is to integrate into your process, scaling our service to your individual needs. Trucks are operating 24/7 from SCA facilities in several states, and our infrastructure allows us to provide a higher quality service that can present significant cost savings.
Benefits of working with SCA include:
- Cost reduction – Sweeping equipment is expensive to purchase and maintain. SCA has the right equipment for the job, along with highly trained operators who know how to get the work done right, the first time.
- Infrastructure – Sweeping Corporation of America operates facilities across the Southeast. Not only do we have the mechanics, maintenance staff, parts and technical expertise to keep the machines running correctly, but we have the fleet to handle your needs, regardless of the size.
- Regulatory compliance – Federal, state and local regulations dictate that construction sites are swept regularly to maintain aesthetic, environmental and public safety standards, and large industrial facilities are often required to include sweeping of hard surfaces as a condition of operating permits.
- Flood mitigation – Several tons of debris are removed from construction sites and manufacturing facilities each year. If it weren’t removed, stormwater systems could clog in major rain events. SCA helps mitigate that risk through quality street sweeping service.
- Environmental pollutant containment – Trace metals, dangerous fluids and other environmental pollutants can end up in groundwater supplies. SCA helps contain your exposure to the risk of environmental contamination.
- Marketing and corporate pride – Clean facilities instill pride in employees, and they help drive marketing and maintain a company’s reputation. Everyone wants to live, work and play in a clean environment, and Sweeping Corporation of America takes pride in helping to position your organization as one that cares about its public image.
Let’s talk about how Sweeping Corporation of America can help you meet your service objectives. We sweep while you sleep!
Click here to contact us, or call us at (800) 807-9337.