Commercial and Retail
Commercial | Retail
Day Or Night, We’ll Be There
Sweeping Corporation of America works with developers, manufacturers and industrial facilities to not only clean hard surfaces during construction, but to also maintain those locations on an ongoing basis. Day and night, our fleet of state-of-the-art mechanical broom sweepers and regenerative air vacuum sweepers are efficient and effective, ensuring that your parking lot is not only clean, but safe. Our goal is to integrate into your process, scaling our services to your individual needs.
Benefits of working with Sweeping Corporation of America:
- Cost reduction. Sweeping equipment is expensive to not only purchase, but to maintain. Sweeping Corporation of America has the right equipment for the job, along with highly trained operators who know how to get the work done right.
- Infrastructure. SCA has the mechanics, maintenance staff, parts and technical expertise to keep the machines running correctly. We have the fleet to handle your needs, regardless of the size.
- Regulatory compliance. Federal, state and local regulations dictate that construction sites are swept regularly to maintain aesthetic, environmental and public safety standards, and large industrial facilities are often required to include sweeping of hard surfaces as a condition of operating permits.
- Flood mitigation. Several tons of debris are removed from construction sites and manufacturing facilities each year. If it weren’t removed, stormwater systems could clog in major rain events. SCA helps mitigate that risk through our quality street sweeping services.
- Environmental pollutant containment. Trace metals, dangerous fluids and other environmental pollutants can end up in groundwater supplies. SCA helps contain exposure to environmental contamination risks.
- Marketing and corporate pride. Clean facilities instill pride in employees. They help drive marketing and maintain a company’s reputation. Everyone wants to live, work and play in a clean environment, and SCA takes pride in helping to position your organization as one that cares about its public image.
Have a Bid Request?
Fill out our bid request form and we’ll use the information you provide to create an accurate pricing estimate with options for your specific needs.