When The Fun’s Over, We’ll Be There
Sweeping Corporation of America provides cost-effective and reliable street-sweeping services to numerous special event facilities. When the fun’s over, the venue is returned to pristine condition in a timely manner. Our fleet of state-of-the-art mechanical broom sweepers and regenerative air vacuum sweepers are operating day and night, 24/7 at concert halls, fairgrounds, racetracks and stadiums to remove debris quickly and efficiently.
Benefits of working with Sweeping Corporation of America:
- Cost reduction. Sweeping equipment is expensive to purchase and maintain. Sweeping Corporation of America has the right equipment for the job, along with highly trained operators who know how to get the work done right, the first time.
- Infrastructure. SCA not only has the mechanics, maintenance staff, parts and technical expertise to keep the machines running correctly, but we have the fleet to handle your needs, regardless of the size.
- Regulatory compliance. Federal, state and local regulations dictate that special event sites are swept regularly to maintain aesthetic, environmental and public safety standards as a condition of operating permits.
- Flood mitigation. Several tons of debris are removed from event facilities each year. If not removed, stormwater systems could clog in major rain events. SCA helps mitigate that risk through our quality street sweeping services.
- Environmental pollutant containment. Anywhere large groups of people and vehicles gather, dangerous fluids and other pollutants accumulate quickly. SCA helps to contain exposure to the risk of environmental contamination.
- Marketing and corporate pride. Clean facilities instill pride in not only employees, but fans as well. They help drive marketing and maintain a venue’s reputation. Everyone wants to live, work and play in a clean environment and SCA takes pride in helping to position your organization as one that cares about its public image.
Have a Bid Request?
Fill out our bid request form and we’ll use the information you provide to create an accurate pricing estimate with options for your specific needs.